Pallet furniture is inexpensive and creative. Variety of design and style is available in market along with opportunity to convert your imagination into reality with little basic working skills. Pallet Armchair can easily develop from wooden pallets even got from old broken furniture at home or availed from elsewhere. Pallet Armchair is easy to move at different locations. For making pallet furniture you just need some basic skills and tools which can help you converting imagination into reality.
- Get some pallets about 1 inch thick and about 3 ft long.
- Join two pallets perpendicularly for making front legs and arms of chair.
- Join four pallets for making seat. Make holes in four sides and fill it with some durable material.
- Fix this seat at appropriate height. Make it strong using square pieces at base.
- Take two pallets and fix them at bottom of seat obliquely.
- Place one cushion on seat and fix other on back for making it comfortable.